Thursday, August 24, 2006

a sad day for my jacket

June 3rd

I bought a Ferne Branca [at the bar up the street] with sprite and tasted like the one that I had in San Francisco, except that it was a brown color. It must have been a different type of Ferne Branca. So I started another game of pool with Patrick and to my disgust discovered as we were leaving that some jack ass got ash on my polyester track jacket. [ when I say polyester jacket it sounds cheesy but the jacket is pretty swank.] I was upset. It left this ugly hole on the side of it. We all went up to Villars to some sort of tex-mex bar on the second floor [just off the main street] We each got a beer and I ordered some “nachos” which were just pieces of corn chips and little salsa, No cheese though! We watched some tennis on the big screen. [The one girl playing tennis looked like a man. It was strange. I think it’s because she has a big jaw.] They stayed, but I decided to leave and Patrick went with me.

No comments: