Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Mountains and Popping the Nert Cherry

May 12th

My first night at L'abri started the coincidencs or providential occurences, whichever you prefer to call them.

It has been Phenomenal here, visually, spiritually, and relationally. The mountains just scream for you to stare at them for hours and hours. It's been a whirlwind of discovery the past couple of days. I planned on being informative about everyday, but that's not possible.

I met the only other person (outside my fam. of course) to have the same last name. It was a crazy experience. I said, "Yeah, are there isn't an 'a' in it or a 'u'" and she went, "yeah!" The evening of the ninth was spent doing a clever game of Cranium.
A few days later we played this game I hadn't heard of called, "Nerts." It's basically a group game of Solitaire. It's all about speed and loudness. Oh, yeah and it makes you nervous too.

No comments: