Friday, August 04, 2006

l e a v i n g

Initially, I had so much on my plate at the end of April that to suddenly have all of it behind me (a final determining my graduation, an internship, last minute projects, and packing) was a euphoric experience.
May 5th
I have perspective but I don’t have a great perspective on the future. I can think ahead, but I’’m not necessarily good at getting there. My trip today began last August. It started with a suggestion and then turned into a plan. Several decisions and internet orders later I’m here. And I must say that my father’s gusto in traveling and trip preperation definitely helped. Have you ever said that it would be awesome to just get up and go? I want to go to the – (fill in whatever). Well, today was kind of like that. It feels like that because I was completely ready to go this week except for a few small details. I lost my thought because I’m sitting here waiting to depart to Newark, New Jersey, Jerzee Babee! I love listening to them “tawk” They’re talking about gifts (souvenirs) for their kids and which trains to take when they get back. I would love to hear what they think about Memphis. From this perspective of the city from the airport it ain’t that pretty. This is wild I just checked my seat number, A1. I’ve never had that seat number before. The funny thing is that they of course board the back of the plane first.

No comments: