Friday, August 25, 2006

end of the world?




Holy Crap! I just realized that tommorow is 06.06.06. The world will end tomorrow. Mountains will come crashing to the ground and oceans will rise, devoring the people in it’s way. I really wouldn’t want the world to end tomorrow. I still haven’t had sex. I mean I know that sounds really shallow but It seems like something I would regret after I was raptured, but then again maybe not. Anyway It’s just a date, but seriously, What if it did end tomorrow? Would Christ come back? Would every knee bow and tongue confess? It’s a great thought. Today was interesting. The morning began fairly uneventful however I’ve been very withdrawn the last couple of days. It’s just that there has been a lot of people around me than typically at home. I have to kind of step away from it all. After breakfast we had prayer time which was alright, except that I’m not completely about corporate prayer. There are a lot of expectations and pressures. I felt somewhat compelled to pray out loud, but I just didn’t get to that point. Maybe next time, that’s what I said last time.
After dinner we played a game of volleyball after dinner. Not too far into the game Sterling made a serve and I reached up to hit it and it was going too fast and it forced my thumbnail into my forehead, making a gash, thus causing it to bleed. Everybody thought it was funny and I did too until I realized that it was bleeding more than I thought. We joked that I would say that I got in a fight with Sterling.
[Mama Kay believed me for a little bit, but then I had to tell her I was joking because she got really upset.]

No comments: