Friday, January 18, 2008

Thurs./Fri.!!!

Good (early) morning! I'm excited about the weekend because it seems like there hangs in the air an immense amount of potential, socially, spiritually & occupationally. Thurs. stands as a hefty day. Work was work and then some and then a little more. It's gotten to the point where it seems like they want me to do the stuff and objectives of two positions. I'm thinkin, "ok, either hire a new guy to man the front (and mundane tasks) and promote me to 2nd designer or don't ask me to do both. But with that said I may get too deep into the mediocre here. A couple of observations for the sake of *sparkle, old people are difficult to say no to, especially when they appear so weak & frail, I overpromise too often, & kids still wear L.L. Bean customized book bags.

*I couldn't think of another similar word but I think sparkle fits.

No comments: