Wednesday, January 09, 2008

At this point, the hippo may only walk so far. The hippo, while massive & strangely disproportionate, carries a great deal of weight. Once it arrives to the destination the party receiving it usually becomes overwhelmed. I feel that my blog presence or preparation for the blog presence is like this. I allow the time to add up & then before I know it the information (hippo) intimidates me and only a sliver of the "good stuff" gets through. The mediocrity which I desire to abolish ends up filling my entries because of the sheer lack of punctuality or relevance. I must leave to go to work, but before I go, I would like to address a certain Swiss resident. Thank You for bringing it to my attention. If you read this within the week, let me know & the next time you are in town Lunch is on me.

No comments: