Wednesday, January 30, 2008

February? Really?


On the eve on the last day of the month I sit here realizing that it pushed forward really, really fast. It seems like not that long ago I was longing for the day (at work) to go by faster and wishing I had more stuff to do. The opposite probably exists now. There seems to be a small of tasks to fill throughout the day. Really, the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that "it's (whatever the present emergency) not a big deal. I also seem to have some focus problems. Yesterday I rang up several transactions on "Void." That made my manager's life really interesting for a few days. I saw an old friend of mine today. She is old in the sense that we have know each other for about 7 years. 2001 was seven years ago?? Anyway, I hope we get snow today. They're saying just freezing rain, but we shall see. My best friend and I had this funny convo about how we were curious about Ariel, the little mermaid (when we saw it the first time as little kids) "I like this mermaid girl, but not the same way I like G.I. Joe..."

2 comments:

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

For me it was Cheetara from the Thundercats. Meow.

ben said...

Ah, yes Cheetara, I googled that to refresh my memory Unfortunately, I did not experience the cartoon wonder of thundercats.