Sunday, May 07, 2006

in GENEVA



Bonjour!
I'm not sure where to start. I will say though that it is unfortunate that I cannot add any photos from my camera at this computer. The access to the USB is blocked. I'm a little on the hungry side and I become easily irriatable when I haven't eaten. (spelling, yikes!) Anyway, Geneva is beautiful and homely, but metro at the same time. There are all types of quaint houses and shops and then there are trains and massive amounts of tiny cars. oh yeah, I forgot to mention that people here love thier dogs. At the airport people even bring thier dogs inside.
Anyway, yesterday I discovered the museum dedicated to Martin Luther and the Reformation. I didn't want to take the time to browse through, so I just lingered around the area. It was quite a contrast coming from warm and wet memphis to cool and grey geneva.

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

what is the time difference?What did you decide to study in Labri?