Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tough Stuff



As a member of the great and highly questionable community of internet viewers I failed. I failed to maintain a level of relevance. Honestly I was very surprised to discover that an old version of my passwork worked. I think I use it for something else, maybe paypal. But the 'failure' that I speak of probably doesn't deserve the name. During the time between my last post and this one a great deal of stuff occurred. A poor, fake blonde, actress died. People used the word 'surge' more often than the citrus soft drink with the same name. Al Gore received a Nobel Peace Prize. He cannot have the last sentence of tonight's blog so I will leave you with a much better name, Grace Kelly. Just Google the chick if you have not see or heard of her. Classic Beauty

No comments: