Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday




I think I'm on a roll with the blog. This happens to be the second day
in a row that I posted. Call the authorities, just kidding. Anyway, the
middle of the day had this definite rhythm to it. I went over to Taco
Bell (I really LIKE TACO BELL john!)to pick up some lunch. I ran into
some guys from High School, one who is decent (like in HS) and one who
is an ass (like in HS). At first I thought, "I'm not going to say
anything then I realized that would be very high school to do that. It
turns out the first guy works a steady waiter gig up the street and the
other majored in "Molecular Biology." He sounded like an uptight
prick when I asked him what he majored in at Vandy, Molecular Biology. Maybe I just expected him to sound like that. Que sera, sera. It was a good day. P.S. The original Dracula has NO soundtrack and remains to keep me interested.

No comments: